Posted by cici116819 on Dec 12, 2011 1:59 AM (GMT-04:00)
Well, it definitely takes more than just UPLOAD your Flash SWF to YouTube to make it look good. It is actually a head-to-toe work which may involve may aspects like the ideas to make an interesting Flash, the techniques to edit your created Flash, and the tools to convert your Flash in .swf format to YouTube-friendly formats, etc.
The following 8 tips will help you to make your Flash not only playable on YouTube, but also adorable for the mass watchers on YouTube.
1. Be inspired to make your Flash SWF videos: some creative ideas and proper tools can be inspirable. For example, to make a Flash about interactive adventure or the stuff what people like to see. And use some simple and easy Flash creating tools(both online tools or desktop programs are ok) to create basic Flash animations like Flash banners, Flash slideshows, Flash games and so on.
2. Be bold to edit your Flash SWF videos: always bear in mind that for a Flash which is going to be put on YouTube, it is necessary to edit the video info like Category, Ratings, Embedding options, Description, Annotations and Captions /Subtitles.
3. Be critical to your Flash uploads: meaning – optimization. Thinking of the Originality, Frame Rate, Resolution, Testing, Aspect Ratio and other details to make your Flash uploads more perfect.
4. Be flexible when you upload your Flash to YouTube: this is the most important tip out of the eight. Choose the right format that YouTube accepts is essential to a successful upload.
Here's a list of some well-known formats that YouTube supports:
As you see, SWF is not included. Therefore, to make Flash SWF file acceptable and playable on YouTube, we may need an all-in-one SWF to Video Converter or an end-to-end SWF4Tube Converter.
Do not worry about the operation because it is super easy to handle and just takes few seconds.
Step 1: Input the original Flash SWF video, choose the YouTube-friendly format FLV as the output video format.
Step 2: Access the advanced output settings to customize more parameters of the chosen YouTube format FLV.
Step 3: Start the Flash SWF to YouTube conversion which allows you to upload the Flash to YouTube with the right format later.
5. Be brave to ask for help about your Flash design and YouTube Upload: speak your mind and ask everything you want to know in the forums, and from various discussion categories.
6. Be social after your Flash was uploaded to YouTube: find a community, SNS or any other possible resources to share your Flash uploads on YouTube and give it the max exposure to the public.
7. Be smart to use the features YouTube offers to your Flash: there are many detailed and useful features you can use under YouTube Watch function like Comment, Watch in 3D; under Discover function like Search, Charts, Browse; under Share function like Autoshare, embed; under Personalize function like Channels, favorite; and under Upload function like Insight, Audioswap, etc.
8. Be open to other Flash animations and multi-media videos making applications: try to use more applications or programs available to create your Flash and videos. For example, SWF Decompiler, SWF Editor, SWF Banner Maker for Flash and GoAnimate, One True Media, Stupeflix Video Maker, Xtranormal Movie Maker for regular videos.
Like Moyeasoft to get a $10 discount on Flash SWF to DVD Converter!
Posted by cici116819 on Jan 6, 2012 1:16 AM (GMT-04:00)
Sometimes you may want to rip a certain amazing piece of music from your SWF file and save them as AAC file so that you can enjoy it with your music player. How can you rip the audio from SWF and save it as AAC file without quality loss?
Moyea SWF to Video Converter is an ideal program for ripping SWF music and convert SWF audio to common AAC file as well as other audio files like MP3, WAV, WMA, MKA, etc. with excellent quality and at super high speed. This SWF to AAC Converter also supports batch conversion, so you can convert several Flash SWF files to AAC music at one time.
Step 1: Download and install Moyea SWF to Video Converter and click "Browse" ? choose "From Folder" from the drop-down menu to import SWF file. Click the "Switch to batch mode"button on the top left so that you can convert multiple SWF to AAC at one time.
Step 2: Click "Export"to set parameters for the output. Click "Styles" box and choose AAC as output format from the pop-up formats list. No matter what the original audio format is in the Flash SWF file, it will be extracted and converted to AAC format.
Step 3: Click "Convert"to extract audio from SWF and save as AAC file.
Posted by cici116819 on Jan 5, 2012 1:52 AM (GMT-04:00)
How to Convert SWF to JPG/JPEG Pictures?
Free download and install the SWF to JPG/JPEG Converter on your computer. It works on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
Step 1: Run the program and click "Browse" ? choose "From Folder" to import SWF file. Click the "Switch to batch mode" button on the top left so that you can convert multiple SWF files to JPG/JPEG pictures at one time.
a. Crop: get rid of the unwanted margins.
b. Capture: take snapshots.
c. Open: open the picture folder.
Step 2: Click "Export" to set the output format. Select "Image series" option first. Click "Styles" box and choose JPG as output format from the pop-up formats list.
Click "Settings" and you can set the output JPG/JPEG settings like Frame Rate, Image Size and quality.
Step 3: Click "Convert" to start convert SWF to JPG/JPEG.
Join in the Moyea Christmas Free Giveaways Activity to get the free SWF to JPG/JPEG Converter! Facebook and Twitter fans are entitled with easy access to those free resources @Moyea_Software (http://twitter.com/#!/Moyea), or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Moyea). Only ONE Day Left!